the blog
Saturday, February 4, 2006
NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO GO OUT WITH YUSSY LINA. LEST YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT FARAH FROM FAR EAST TO WISMA TO THE TRAIN STATION.
TRUST ME; FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.
CLIO! YOU CAUSED ME MY LIFE AND DIGNITY!
posted by hidster at
1:57 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
My one and only tuition teacher is calling me Rul....
Hello.On a normal Tuesday at 1600, we would be out...
Hello.On a normal Tuesday at 1600, we would be out...
Note: Read bottom up.This makes me happy. ;D I'm h...
This year has been the worst birthday (grandpa wen...
i watched king kong on Wednesday. the setting was ...
I GOT A PHONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY from my aunt! =]Its ...
!CLICK I wonder what kind of an impression we're m...
RestRust in peace, dear rudder #006. - I'll be gon...
Housework is killing me.Sailing is killing me.Good...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home